No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Acne is most common condition in united state and also other country it’s very common in teens,though it affect people of all ages.From mild to severe case of painful acne outbreaks on the face.chest etc.If untreated this make it difficult to get the clear skin.
Here the information will help you to treat the acne.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells.
People also call it blackheads, blemishes, whiteheads, pimples.When you have few red spots or pimples means you have mild of acne.When hundred of pimples you have severe acne or it may be bigger solid lumps which is painful.
Left untreated dark spots and a scar as the skin acne diminished.They heal slowly,when one to go away others seems to crop up.
The most common acne is that develop during the teens years.At puberty hormone level rise especially testosterone which activate our skin cell to secret sebum from skin glands,the acne form when pore of the oil gland clogs by dead cells.
When our body starts to make lots of sebum(oil)which keeps our skin moist,the dead cell of our skin rise to surface and can stick together inside the pore of skin gland and clog.And we know bacteria live on our skin surface may get inside the clog pore where bacteria get suitable environments for multiplying quickly.Bacteria multiplied inside the pore become red and swallow (inflamed) pus formed.
This is known as pimples or acne.
A review published in Dermatologist Research Paper,the acne condition in adult female have increased in recent year but the causes is unclear it may be triggered by our body internal environment or external, these factor may be hormonal imbalances,smoking and also diet.But there may stress a factor which trigger acne but it’s not well understood,if you have acne it may worsen acne.Women are affected by stress in their daily routine.
Typically acne is related due to hormonal change in women,girl that occur during the menstrual cycle or when shifting into menopause. Poor nutrition and lack of proper sleep also main factor to develop acne.If you are using medication containing cortcosteroid,androgen or lithium.
You are not alone,about 40-50 million people suffer skin problem in united state.All age people affect from this problem,new born baby,adult,men and women or middle age.
Wash your face with warm water and homemade face wash but gently cleansing to get rid of stubborn acne,whiteheads and blackheads.Avoid skin products which irritate your skin which may worsen acne.
Make your face wash,Take 1 tablespoon neem powder for acne pron skin,15-20 drop of tea tree oil,2-3 tablespoon honey,2 capsule of probiotics,1 tablespoon coconut oil
Mix all ingredients using hand blender,apply on your face for cleansing leave it for 15-20 miutes than wash with lukkwarm water.
Before applying the mask on your skin make sure skin is thoroughly clean and pore are open.
The best ways of doing this is to take a shower or use steam to clean and open pores.
Boil a pot of filtered water.
Transfer the water to a large bowl and let it cool down for 1-2 minutes.
When the water is not too hot, place your face over the bowl and cover your head and the bowl with a towel for 5-10 minutes.
Cinnamon, Honey, Aloe Vera
1 teaspoon cinnamon (preferably ceylon)
3 teaspoons of raw honey
1 inch of fresh aloe vera plant (only the inside gel) or 2 teaspoon of aloe vera juice
Mix all the ingredients and apply the paste over your face — excluding the eyes, mouth, and eyebrows. Rub the paste over the face for 1 minute, in a slow and circular movement. Leave on for 10 minutes.
This mask is good for removing blackheads. Do not use this mask if you have sensitive skin. If you feel an intolerable burning sensation, wash it off right away.
Honey and Yogurt mask
1 tablespoon yogurt and 1 tablespoon raw honey make a paste and apply on face mostly on acne areas.Leave it for 10 minutes after that wipe off it with warm water.
In the simplest language, exfoliation is the process of removing old, dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface, to help maintain healthy skin. Exfoliation is a very important/necessary part of skin care routine.
Splash water on your face and apply homemade scrub gently massage,don’t apply much pressure avoiding eye area and massage on for 2 minutes.
Combine orange peel powder and oats in equal amounts (two tablespoons each) and mix one tablespoon of honey. Adjust the consistency to a thick paste,with a little water. Apply on clean skin using very mild upward and small circular strokes. Let it sit on face for a couple of minutes and then rinse well. Pat dry, tone and moisture.
Neem and chiraita are excellent herbs which help in decreasing the acne formation. Crush some leaves and make a paste out of them, apply the paste daily for a cleaner looking and an acne free skin.
if you are not allergic to milk and milk products it is best choice to reduce your acne,apply organic yogurt on your acne let it remain on acne for 10-15 minutes.It contain natural alpha hydroxy acids and exfoliating effects which help skin to rejuvenate and reduce the scaring of acne.
Tea tree oils the best choice to fight bacteria and fungi on your skin,it’s also known as melalecua. Take 3-6 drops of tea tree oil and add a tablespoon of carrier oil like coconut oil,apply this on your acne.Always add a carrier oil,as tea tree oil may be too harsh if you apply directly on your skin.
Essential oil of holy basil and sweet basil have been very effective against the bacteria causing acne.But the sweet basil shows slightly more effective than holy basil Publishes in International Journal.
Probiotic are live microbial food supplements that are good for your health, especially your digestive system.Introduced in your body,increase the digestive system and also immune system to fight against disease,when administered in adequate amounts.Which improve the skin health and fight bacteria.They are safe to treat acne but larger trials are needed as published in Dermatology Online.
Omega-3s have been shown to control the production of a molecule that can increase sebum and cause inflammatory acne.
Omega-3s can be found in supplements or in foods like walnuts, avocados, flaxseed oil, and salmon.
Lower levels of Zinc, this essential mineral have been connected to more severe acne.
Relative decrease of zinc level in acne patients suggests a role for zinc in the pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. Published in Bio-Medical Research.
Higher Glycemic Index food may worsen acne,food with higher glycemic index value increase blood sugar level more quickly than the lower glycemic index food.Published in Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Higher glycemic food- white bread, chips, and white potatoes,low glycemic food-multi-grain bread, peanuts, vegetables, and beans.
Gently wash and care for your skin every day. Avoid scrubbing too hard or washing too often.
Keep your hands off your face.
Stay out of the sun and tanning beds.
Let your skin heal naturally. If you pick and squeeze your acne, it will take longer time to clear and you may increase the risk of acne scars.
Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse.
Always use warm water to wash your acne.
Avoid friction or pressure on your skin. Keep away your acne-prone skin from contact with items such as phones, helmets etc.
The capital city is gasping for air, shrouded in a thick blanket of toxic smog. But there are ways you can minimize the ill effects of this Air Pollution that’s hurting your lungs. After all, breathing in clean air should be a priority.But there are ways you can minimize the ill effects of this nasty pollution that’s hurting your lungs.
Turmeric is anti-bacterial, so, it will prevent the bacteria to enter and if they enter the body it will kill those bacteria which come from pollution. 1tbsp of turmeric mixed with honey or ghee should be taken early morning on an empty stomach.
There are herbal preparations, which adsorb pollutants and may also help detoxify the effects.” One must wash the skin, hair with neem leaves boiled in the water. It will clear the pollutants stuck to skin and mucosal membrane. You can also eat three to four leaves at least twice a week. It helps to purify blood and lymphatic tissue.
Every Indian household has a Tulsi plant in their courtyard. But still, if it isn’t there, you should get one for your family. You can drink Tulsi concoction everyday to prevent the pollutants messing up with your respiratory tract.
Pollution causes imbalance in tridosha and Triphala helps restore the same, thus, bolstering immunity. One tablespoon of Triphala with 1 teaspoon of honey at night is recommended.
Pippali is one of the super herbs for purifying lungs that enable easy breathing. It’s very effective against lung infections due to its rejuvenative properties. A simple way to consume this is ¼ teaspoon Ginger, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and 1/8 teaspoon Pippali powder mixed in 1 tbsp honey and washed down with warm water. This should however be taken for maximum of seven days and not used in infants.
It purifies the blood and protects your cardiovascular system from the effect of pollution.
PRACTICE BREATHING EXERCISE:
Its recommended to practice breathing exercises such as pranayam, kapalbhati and jal neti to combat the ill effects of pollution.
Taking steam with 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil or a drop of peppermint oil.This should be done for five minutes twice a day.
Ghee is very helpful in reducing accumulation of toxic effects of metals like lead and mercury. Consume homemade ghee daily and you can also put drops of ghee in your nostrils every morning to curb the effects of pollution.
Ventilating homes reduces moisture levels, a major problem for indoor air quality. But no, we’re not asking you to open a window and let all the outdoor air pollution enter your living space. Instead, install trickle vents to purify and cycle the air you breathe indoors.
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Cloves are one of the spices indigenous to Asian countries like Indonesia, India, Pakistan, and even areas of East Africa. It is native to the Maluku islands in Indonesia. They are a popular flavoring agent used in a variety of ways across the world, particularly in Asia. It form the culinary base in a number of different Asian cuisines.
It is used to make oil, as an antiseptic and even for other medicinal purposes. Its flavour is due to the presence of a compound called Eugenol (composition varies from 70 – 90%) which has a very strong aroma. Apart from the seasoning benefits, Cloves are also well known for their health benefits
A tablespoon of approximately 6 grams of cloves is of 21 calories, which contains
11 calories coming from fatty foods.Fat is 1 gram Cholesterol is 0 mg and sodium
is approximately 16 mg.Vitamin A and C are also present in good quantities.
Cloves have been tested against many bacteria for their antibacterial properties. Clove extract is powerful enough to kill those bacteria. The lungs are effective against bacteria that spread cholera.
Cloves provide relief from toothache and it is one of the main reasons that you are found in 99% toothpaste as a mixture.
Cough and bad breath:
Cough and breath odor can be cured by cloves. This is a very common problem that we face and can be treated very well by eating cloves on a daily basis. You can add it to your diet and take it as a snack at any time of the day
It is a good idea to treat morning sickness about 10 cloves, mix them with tamarind and a little sugar and make a good mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as effective treatment.
The common cold can be removed by drinking a cold mixture made with clove oil and ten drops of honey. Drinking it twice or thrice a day will be very relaxing.
To remove the tension, mix cloves with basil, mint and cardamom, and take relief with stress, to take it with honey. Thus, to calm the senses and relieve stress in the body.
Clove oil for skin:
Clove oil is strong in nature and should be applied with caution. It should be diluted to 1 percent before applying, because clove oil can burn or affect the skin.
Acne & wrinkle:
It works to remove acne and scars from the skin. When clove oil is applied to the skin under the supervision of the doctor, it actually works as a light chemical, it gently releases ill or dead skin cells and the skin looks healthy and clear.
Stops hair loss:
Cloves or cloves oil can be used to prevent hair loss, it can also be used for thicker hair.
How to choose cloves?
Cloves are available throughout the spice store. They are available in whole and powder forms. The powder form completely weakens quickly. It is good to select whole cloves and grind it as needed. Another reason for buying clove buds is that sometimes the form of powder can be mixed with some other powders.
Side effect of cloves
Clove oil: Clove oil should not be used directly; Instead, they should be diluted by adding them in olive oil or pure water
Unfortunately, when skin ages it loses its collagen, which is the skin’s main tightening protein responsible for creating a smooth taut surface. This makes everyone susceptible to the wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, and hollowness that appear on the face. The effects of aging on the dermal layer are significant. Not only does the dermal layer thin, but also less collagen is produced.
As we age our skin loses moisture and elasticity making it prone to wrinkles. Dermatologists have many tools for tackling those little lines that mark the passage of time. They include prescription creams, chemical peels and injections of the toxin Botox, which paralyses facial muscles temporarily so you can’t wrinkle your skin when you frown for example, or with other facial expressions. But perhaps the best option is to protect your skin just as it is, and to do what you can to keep it healthy.
SMOOTH FINE LINES:
• Use a lotion or cream that contains alpha-hydroxy acids, or AHAs. AHAs come from milk, fruit and sugar cane and act by clearing away dead cells on the surface of your skin. These products encourage collagen growth, which fills in wrinkles. They also counteract free radicals rogue oxygen molecules in your body that can damage your skin. Since AHAs can sometimes cause irritation try rubbing a little of the product on a small patch doesn’t turn red by the next day, the moisturizers is safe for you to use.
• Soak a clean flannel in milk and apply it to your skin. Milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids.
• Apply fresh aloe vera gel which contains malic acid. Cut off a leaf at the base and slit it open. Scrape out the gel with a spoon taking care not to rupture the green rind and apply.
• Papayas are full of enzyme that can etch away the top layer of your skin, lessening the appearance of wrinkles. Wash and peel a papaya then thoroughly mix 2 tablespoon of the pulp with 1 tablespoon of dry oatmeal to help exfoliate your skin. Apply it to your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes. Scrub off the mixture with a flannel.
SOFTEN & MOISTURIZE:
• Apply a moisturizer every morning after washing to help retain moisture and make your skin feel softer. Look for the moisturizers that also contain sunscreen to protect your skin from ultra violet rays. Don’t forget to apply moisturizers to your neck and hands as well as your face.
•Whip up several egg whites in a small bowl. Massage onto your skin, allowing to sit and dry at least 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and let the natural B vitamins and rich Vitamin E work their rejuvenating magic.
• Ginger works as an excellent anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high antioxidant content. Moreover, it helps inhibit the breakdown of elastin, one of the main causes of wrinkles and fine lines.Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey. Eat this mixture every morning.
You can also drink ginger tea twice daily.
• Try an avocado facial. This supplies moisture plus vitamin E, an antioxidant. Puree the pulp smooth it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Should I call the doctor?
If you’d like to see more improvements than you’re getting from self-help treatments, talk to your doctor about medical options for treating wrinkles.
FOR SMOOTHER SKIN:
• Eat fish such as salmon, sardines, fresh tuna and mackerel several times a week. These are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are very nourishing to your skin.
• Another good way to get omega-3s is to eat a teaspoon of flax seed oil a day. Mix it with juice or pour it over a salad.
• Pile your plate with plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. These provide vitamins A, C, and E – antioxidants that block harmful free radicals before they can cause skin damage.
•Cucumber juice Scoop out the seeds from the cucumber and grate the rest.
Squeeze the grated cucumber to extract the juice.
Gently cleanse your skin and apply this all over your face.
Let it dry naturally and then rinse with water.
How Often You Should Do This
Repeat this once every day.This one is yet another home remedy for wrinkle-free skin that is simply fail proof. Because cucumber contains 95% water and have minerals and vitamins. Within a few try, you will see that the wrinkles and dark circles have visibly reduced.
• Lemon juice,Slice a lemon and massage the juice into fine lines and wrinkles on your face. The acidity of lemon helps skin look brighter while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
• As well as getting more vitamin C in your diet, you could go a step further by putting it onto your skin. Recent French research found vitamin C skin cream to be as effective as the current ‘gold standard’ vitamin A-based retinol creams. Both vitamin A and C are ingredients in several skin creams; if you want to give vitamin C a whirl, look for Reti-C corrective day cream and Reti-C night concentrate.
• Get in the habit of sleeping on your back. When you sleep on your side or stomach, you bury your face in the pillow, ‘ironing in’ wrinkles and crevices.
• Exercise for 20 to 30 minutes most days of the week. You’ve probably notices that exercise can make your skin flush – a sure sign the oxygen and nourishment in your blood are reaching the capillaries in your skin.
HOW TO PREVENT WRINKLES:
• Don’t smoke.Research shows that the skin of smokers ages more quickly than that of non-smokers. The skin tends to be thinner and has more furrows and lines.
• Drink enough water to make your urine very pale. This really does help to keep your skin moist.
• It’s the top cause of wrinkles. Plenty of studies have found the connection between wrinkles and too much sun.On sunny days, apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen to your face, neck and other areas of exposed skin before you go outdoors, and head for the shade in midday sun.
• Never use a tanning salon. Half-an-hour on a sunbed does more harm than lying on the beach all day without sunscreen.
• Wear sunglasses to avoid crow’s feet – wrinkles that come from screwing up your eyes.
SHOULD TO KNOW?
Nothing! But after the age of thirty or so, some of the connective tissue in your skin starts to break down, oil production slows down and wrinkles develop.But wrinkles are also caused by factors that you can control.Sun exposure,the sun’s ultraviolet rays do direct damage to connective fibers in the skin and they promote the generation in the body of rouge oxygen molecules called free radicals, which wreak havoc on cell membranes.Smoking is a major culprit; it slows down circulation, so skin doesn’t get as much oxygen as needed.
A sprain is the short way of saying that you have torn or overstretched a muscle. It occurs when a joint gets twisted, injuring the ligaments that connect the bones in the joint.Sprains don’t just happen on ski trips.All it takes is an awkward,unbalanced step off a curb and you can end up with an ankle that is swollen,painful,bruised and difficult to move.A ankle sprain is an injury to a joint that has been severely stressed,so much so that the ligaments holding the bones together have been overstretched or torn.Always have an injured joint examined by a doctor to make sure it’s a sprain,not a fracture.
Ointments and gels containing an extract of horse chestnut are widely used in Europe and available in this country at health food stores for treating minor sports injuries,including ankle sprain.Horse chestnut contains aescin,a chemical compound that acts as an anti-inflammatory to help reduce swelling.Follow the package direction.
GARLIC: This is one of the most implicit and implied method for healing ankle sprain. Garlic helps in reducing inflammation and pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also increases energy of the body due to which pain is easily relieved. To prepare this remedy take two tablespoons of garlic juice and add two tablespoons of almond oil and mix it well. Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave it for approximately half an hour. Repeat this until your sprain gets completely healed.
COMPRESSION: To help stop swelling, compress or bandage the sprained ankle soon after the injury. Compression helps control pain as well as prevents further injury to ankle sprain part. To apply compression, you can use elastic, tape, bandages or special boots.
THINK RICE: Every athlete and parent knows this age-old remedy for minor strains and sprains, and doctors recommend it because it works: Rest – Stay off the injury for a few days and get ample rest
Ice – Apply cold to the ankle several times a day to reduce pain and swelling Compress the joint with dressing or elastic swelling but not so tight as to interfere with circulation. Finally ELEVATE the sprain in relation to the rest of your body,if possible.After 48 hours cautiously use the injured joint.
Get you doctor’s advice if swelling and pain do not subside.
CHOOSE THE AYURVEDIC WAY:
In between icing try this ancient Ayurveda treatment:a salt compress to help reduce swelling.Mix together one part ordinary table salt and two parts powdered turmeric.Add just enough water to make a paste.Apply the paste to the ankle sprain for 20 to 30 minutes.Cover with a piece of cloth to protect clothing and furniture from turmeric stains.Do this once or twice a day.
ALOE VERA: Aloe vera has excellent healing properties which make it useful for several sports injuries. Take an aloe vera leaf and extract its gel. Now soak cotton in this gel and place it on the affected area like ankle sprain. Allow it to dry. Glycerin can be added to this gel to make it thicker.
ARM WITH ARNICA:
Arnica is extensively used for strengthening our joints and muscles.Which has been used topically to help heal sprains and other joint injuries for hundred of years.It’s available as a gel from some grocery and most health food stores.Apply this gel on sprain ankle and wrap it with bandage.Leave it for 5-6 hours, and repeat the same after 5-6 hour.
OLIVE OIL: Olive oil contains certain phenolic compounds that alleviate the inflammation and expedite the healing process. Take a teaspoon full of olive oil. Heat it up and allow it to cool. Now, apply lukewarm oil on the painful area and massage it for a few minutes. Do this thrice a day to relax your muscles.
CALL DOCTOR Call your doctor if the pain and swelling don’t diminish after 48 hours,if you have numbness in or around any part of injured joint,or if you notice redness or red streaks spreading out from it.
Sometimes foot pain has an obvious cause, such as a fungal infection [athlete’s foot] ,corn, callus or ingrowing toenail. Foot pain is one of the most common ailments, affecting people of all age groups at some point in their lives. Foot pain can occur anywhere in the foot including the toes, heel, sole, ankle or arch.But if the discomfort you feel stems simply from fatigue or ill-fitting shoes, your best friend may be water – warm or cold, with or without herbal extras – or an invigorating foot massage.
Soothe pain with water and oils:
• For a refreshing and stimulating treat for the feet , fill one basin with cold water and another with water as hot as you can comfortably stand.Sit in a comfortable chair, and place your feet in the cold water. After 5 minutes, switch to the hot constricts blood vessels in your feet , boosting circulation. • You must be using cloves in your kitchen to add flavor in dishes. This has a strong smell and also variety of health benefits. We are now going to state the remedy with both sesame oil and clove oil. Use your hand palm and put 2 drops each of sesame and clove oil. Mix them in your palm and apply it over your feet. Massage it well and see how you feel. Don’t forget to do it in a circular motion.
• A ritual dating back to biblical times – fill a bowl with hot water and add 2 drops of peppermint oil,along with 4 drops each of eucalyptus and rosemary oil. Soak your feet for 10 minutes.
• If you don’t have any essential oils at home , brew up a very strong cup of peppermint tea and add it to the water.
• Soak your feet in a warm water foot bath spiked with 15kg arnica tincture. The improved blood-flow almost instantly results in less pain.
• In health – food shop , you can buy a roller that is specially designed to massage the soles of the feet . Or you can simply roll your bare foot over a tennis ball , golf ball or rolling pin for several minutes.
• It is always good to have a hot oil massage if any part of your body has pain issue. You can take any of the natural oils such as jojoba oil, olive oil, sesame oil, clove oil, lavender oil or a combination of all together and avail a hot oil massage. Take 2-3 drops of each oil and set it over flame. One it is Luke warm, apply it over your feet. This will give you an effective way of massaging and hence will provide a remedy over your feet pain. Use your finger and palms for massaging in an appropriate way.
You spend about 80 percent day time on your feet every day.It’s hardly to believe that time to time your feet stop feel hurting due to poor circulation,disease as arthritis and diabetes.
Give feet a workout:
• Scatter a few pencils on the floor , and pick them up with your toes .This little exercise helps to relieve foot ache .
• Wrap a thick rubber band around all the toes on one foot .Spread your toes and hold the stretch for five seconds . Repeat ten times to relieve shoe – bound feet .
• Whenever You need to stand on one place for long time you should wear shoe of rubber or stand on rubber it reduces foot pain.
• Wear the running shoes because they provide you more comfort compared to other.When you are going to running wear the sports running shoe,they provide more cushion and arch support.If you don’t wear running shoe at least choose shoe having thick sole.
• Shop for new shoes in the afternoon when your feet have expanded to their maximum size. If you wear insoles be sure to take them shopping with you, so as to make sure your new shoes will fit with the insoles in position.
• Heel pain, especially in the morning may signal plantar fasciitis an inflammation of the tough band of tissue that connects your heel bone to the base of your toes. To obtain relief stretch the Achilles tendon. Stand about a meter from a wall. Place your hands on the wall and move your heel on the floor. You should feel a gentle stretch in your heel and foot arch. Hold for 10 seconds switch sides and repeat.
• Buy a heel cup from a pharmacy. It will fit inside your shoe, cushioning the heel and protecting it from a pounding.
Should I call the doctor?
Occasional foot pain is nothing to worry about. But see your doctor if you find it hard to walk first thing in the morning, or if the painful area is swollen or discolored. You may have a broken bone an inflamed tendon or a pinched nerve. If you’ve already been diagnosed, see your doctor at once if a cut sore blister on bruise on your foot doesn’t start to heal after one day.